For true lovers of nature and sports extremes, this day trip from Hrvace offers over 40 km of trails, perfect for a variety of safari ride.
Our experienced licensed tour guides will lead you through the hidden paths and trails, local roads, gravel roads, rivers, uplands and canyons with stops at some of the many stunning locations in Dalmatian hinterland.
The ATV Quad day tour will give you the chance to get in touch with your “wild side”.
In the 2 and a half hours of quad biking through 40 kilometers of endless fields in the hinterland of Split, you can also refresh by swimming in the river Cetina. Our expert quad guides are available to provide you with detailed instructions and to make sure you have a fun and a 100 % safe experience with the ATV Quad biking in the Dalmatian Zagora and the intact nature.
During the trips, you can also enjoy the amazing picnic (homemade cheese, bacon, fritters and a bottle of water) in a beautiful setting by the river, that will make these day trips even better – included in the tour price!
Meeting point: Hrvace. If you need a transfer to the meeting point please contact us
Departure time: for morning tour at 9 AM, for the afternoon tour at 3 PM
Return time: the morning tour ends around 1.30 PM, the afternoon tour ends at 7.30 PM.
Schedule: all year around
9.00 AM/3.00 PM: Training
The meeting point is in Hrvace, small place 5km from Sinj. If you don`t have your own car then we can arrange a transfer for you to the meeting point. Upon arrival, your guides will welcome you and tell you a few things about the vehicles, train you and prepare you for the departure.
9.30 AM – 1.30 PM/3.30 PM – 7.30 PM: Quad Safari
We will pass through the village of Rumin, famous because of its bridge over Cetina river. Short stops at different places offer a spectacular view of the mountains (Dinara, Kamešnica and silk). After a short break, we will pass through the village Bitelić that offer a wild roads, perfect for our vehicles. The beautiful, untouched nature and panoramic views over Cetina river, Peručko lake and town of Sinj offer a beautiful experience.
2.00 PM/8.00 PM: Return
- bridge on the river Cetina
- Vrdovo Plateau
- villages of the Cetina landscape
- chapel of st. Clement
- Cetina River Canyon
- Hrvace field
- abandoned villages where abandoned houses and shepherds guarding their flock can be seen
- local guide/driver with his own quad
- instructions before the ride
- equipment (safety helmets)
- quad ride, approx. 2.5 h (40 km),
- Picnic by the river (homemade cheese, bacon, fritters and a bottle of water)
- high-resolution photos after the tour
What to bring:
- drinking water
- sun protection (protection factor, hat, sunglasses)
- comfortable clothes and shoes
- jacket in case of wind
- swimsuit (there’s the possibility of swimming in Peruča Lake or Cetina river, depending on the weather)
- valid driver’s license for a car (B category) for the Quad drivers
- sign the waiver of responsibility and acceptance