Guests fall in love with Dalmatia for all kinds of reasons, but traditional local dish introduces you to Croatian culture in the best possible way – through the pleasure of eating, which will make you fall in love with the tastes and flavors of the Adriatic.
Roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare traditional Dalmatian dishes in the authentic old-stone house, just in the heart of the ancient town of Trogir.
Meeting point: Trogir center
Meeting time: 8:30 AM
Schedule: from April to October
- Be introduced to Dalmatian cuisine
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson with Ivana, introducing you to authentic Dalmatian recipes for a day
- Have a 3-hour cooking lesson and then end with lunch
- Morning coffee with pastries
- 3-hour cooking lesson
- All Ingredients for cooking
- It is recommended to come with casual dress
- Remember to bring your camera, if possible, a cheerful smile, an empty stomach.