Do you want to visit one of the most famous beaches in Croatia? Book this tour and make your way to the Golden Horn beach of the island Brač, in a small village Bol.
After free time for swimming and snorkeling we will move to a small fisherman village on the same island, the village Milna.
The village of Milna where you will be able to explore its Old town or simply have a coffee with a stunning view of the Adriatic sea.
Meeting points: Okrug Gornji, Trogir, Kaštel Lukšić, Split
Departure time: please arrive by 7:50 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM. It may vary off-season.
Return time: approximately 6:00 PM. It may vary off-season
Schedule: from May to October
8.00 AM – 10:00 AM: Transportation
We will depart from Trogir with the speedboat early in the morning. Our first destination is Bol village on the island of Brač.
10.00 AM – 1.00 PM: Bol, the island of Brač
swimming and snorkeling in this innermost cove where you can discover an old shipwreck
1.00 PM – 1.30 PM: Transportation
Short speedboat ride to our next destination, village Milna
1:30 PM – 3.00 PM: Milna, the island of Brač
Coffee break in this small picturesque fisherman village
3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Nečujam
Short speedboat ride to our next destination, the village of Nečujam:
4.00 PM – 5.00 PM: Blue Lagoon, Krknjaši
After a 30′ of speedboat ride, we will get to the Blue Lagoon near Trogir. Enjoy your free time for swimming and snorkelling.
5.30 PM: Return
- Explore the best of the island of Brač on a full-day speedboat tour
- Visit the secret navy tunnels of the island of Brač
- Cruise to beautiful beaches on the northern coast of the island of Brač
- Stop in Milna for lunch
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the blue lagoon of Drvenik Veli (Krknjaši)
- English speaking skipper and sailor
- Speed boat ride
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bottle of water
- Bring bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera
- Bring spare clothes, a sweater for early morning or evening
- Please note that due to the crowd in the heart of the season or changing weather conditions there is a possibility of changing the departure time (earlier/later) from the harbour or changing the itinerary if it’s necessary in agreement with the skipper on board.
- Our boat tours are at the mercy of the weather. Although we check weather forecast on daily basis, it is still not 100% reliable.