The hours before sunset offer the best time for paddling.
The sky tends to explode with color and the sea often become glassy and calm, just after the summer afternoon winds calm down.
This sunset tour is designed as a leisurely paddle that ventures just far enough along the waterfront. Once you reach the small secluded beach, stop for a swim and take some time to relax.
Meeting points: Trogir, Okrug Donji
Departure time: please arrive by 17:45 PM for a prompt departure at 18:00 PM.
Return time: approximately 2:30 PM
Schedule: from June to October
- 5 km of paddling with stops
- Jump from the cliff of the Pčelica lighthouse
- Enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Snorkel off a small beach in Racetinovac bay
- Transfer to and from the base
- Life jacket, paddle and watertight barrel of 30l, snorkelling equipment
- Professional assistance
- Previous experience it is not necessary
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, swimming clothes, a beach towel and sunglasses