The tour’s first destination is the Krknjaši bay in front of island of Drvenik. Mostly known as Blue Lagoon because of its sandy seabed and crystal clear blue sea.
After having some free time for swimming, we are going to the second island of our tour, the island of Šolta and stop in the small fishermen village of Maslinica. There you will have enough free time for walking around, buying some souvenirs or simply drinking a coffee…
After Maslinica, we are on the way for Duga bay on the island of Čiovo. There, the lunch is offered in a small restaurant for the group.
After lunch and two hours of free time for relaxing and swimming, we leave the island of Čiovo to return to your starting point in the mid-afternoon.
Meeting points: Okrug Gornji, Trogir, Medena beach.
- Okrug Gornji: please arrive by 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:45 AM.
- Trogir: please arrive by 9:00 AM for a prompt departure at 9:15 AM.
- Medena beach: please arrive by 09:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return time: approximately 4:00 PM. It may vary off-season
Schedule: from April to October
8.30 AM – 10.15 AM: Cruise
After joining up the rest of the group, cruise to the Blue Lagoon.
10.15 AM – 11.15 AM: Blue Lagoon
A perfect tropical paradise situated between three islets – Drvenik Veli Island and the Krknjaši islands – famous for its blue water and a sandy seabed. After anchoring the boat, jump and swim from the boat or simply laze in the sun on boat upper sundeck. Approximately one hour of free time.[/timeline_item]
11.45 AM – 12.15 AM: Cruise
After the Blue Lagoon, we are cruising to Maslinica on the island of Šolta
12.15 AM – 1.15 PM: Maslinica, island of Šolta
Stop off for one hour for visiting the town and buying the souvenirs and get a refreshing ice cream.
1.15 PM – 2.00 PM: Cruise
Return to your boat and cruise to Duga bay on the island of Čiovo.
2.00 PM – 4.30 PM: Duga bay, island of Čiovo
Here have lunch and then relax enjoying the sun and swimming in the crystal clear sea admiring the beautiful view on the neighbouring islands. When the time comes, begin the short boat ride back to your start point, where your full-day tour concludes.
4.30 PM – 5.00 PM: Return
- Explore the Blue Lagoon, a secluded paradise known for its turquoise waters
- Stop for coffee in Maslinica, on the island of Šolta
- Swim in Duga Bay on the island of Čiovo
- Transportation by typical wooden boat
- Drinks on board (water, juice, and schnapps)
- All-inclusive tour
- Boat has capacity for over 100 people
- Wear swimming clothes, bring a hat, beach towel and sunscreen
- In spring and fall, the trip could last less time depending on the outside temperatures