Take a full-day tour to the national park Krka waterfalls from Trogir and enjoy a relaxing drive with wonderful views of the Dalmatian coast.
Your first stop is in Šibenik city, the oldest Croatian native city. See the sights of the town, including the UNESCO-protected St. Jacob’s Cathedral, walk through the small romantic streets, take amazing photos and buy some souvenirs.
Then you will go to the national park Krka, situated just 15 km from Šibenik. Your guide will take you on a fascinating tour, walking through forest pathways you will experience the rich diversity of flora and fauna.
This natural and karstic phenomenon created seven travertine waterfalls: Bilušića Buk, Brljan, Manojlovački slap, Rošnjak, Miljacka slap, Roški slap, and Skradinski Buk, the highest cascade in the Mediterranean (46m).
After the walking tour, enjoy your free time. You will have enough time to take lunch in some of the restaurants. In the afternoon meet your guide and driver and start your drive back to Trogir.
Meeting point: South tours Trogir. For different pick-up locations (Okrug, Seget, Kaštela…) please contact us.
Meeting time: Trogir: Please arrive by 9:30 AM. The departure time may change, if so additional information will be provided upon confirmation. Other: on request
Schedule: all year around
9:30 – Departure from Trogir
10:00 – Sightseeing of Primošten
11:00 – Departure from Primošten to Šibenik
11:30 – Arrival in Šibenik. City Sightseeing and free time
13:00 – Departure from Šibenik to Krka waterfalls national park
13:20 – Arrival at the National Park. Guided tour and free time in the park.
16:30 – Departure from the National Park in Trogir / Split
17:30 – Return to Trogir
- Discover the natural beauty of Skradinski Buk in Krka National Park
- Take in magnificent views while cruising down the Krka river
- Learn about the conservation efforts in Croatian, about the value of water, plants and animals
- Relax in Skradinski Buk while walking around the incredible cascades
- Learn about the area with the help of our friendly, professional tour guides
- Admission to Krka National Park
- The tour guide, transport
- Sightseeing of Šibenik
- VAT / Tax
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Take a hat and put sunscreen