You may have a natural stress relief on Krka River, which forms magnificent waterfalls. The most of our time will be spent near Skradinski Buk, the main fall and one of the most unusual landscapes of NP Krka.
Since 2021 swimming is not allowed in the National park Krka to protect its beauty.
Discover the magnificent waterfalls of Krka National Park, where you’ll enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around the area, exploring the natural surroundings and visiting the still-active, hundred-year-old water mill. The tour will be even more interesting after visiting St James Cathedral — an outstanding architectural achievement and part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
Wine tasting is included in price. Lunch in a local restaurant is optional – can be paid on the spot for 13,5€ (100 kunas)
The itinerary may vary.
Meeting point: Hotel Bellevue in Trogir. For different pick-up locations (Okrug, Seget, Kaštela…) please contact us.
Meeting time: Trogir: Please arrive by 9:40 AM. The departure time may change, if so additional information will be provided upon confirmation. Other: on request
Schedule: all year around
9.40 AM – 11.30 AM: Transportation
We begin our day by departing from Trogir around 9:40 am.
11.30 AM – 4.00 PM: Krka Waterfalls, Free time
Our tour animator will explain You some interesting facts about the National park and tell You what to visit and what to do, and after that You will enjoy Your free time at the magnificent Skradinski buk waterfall. It’s up to You to decide how do You want to spend it. Explore the ethno village, visit the hydro power plant, sit in the restaurant or simply lay on the grass and enjoy the sun
5.30 PM: Return
- Discover the natural beauty of Skradinski Buk in Krka National Park
- Take in magnificent views while cruising down the Krka river
- Learn about the conservation efforts in Croatian, about the value of water, plants and animals
- Relax in Skradinski Buk while walking around the incredible cascades
- Learn about the area with the help of our friendly, professional tour guides
- Entry ticket to the Krka National Park
- Sightseeing cruise in the park
- Wine tasting
- Transportation to Krka National Park from Split & Trogir
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (selected hotels only)
- Professional tour guide
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Take a hat and put sunscreen