Visit the rocky ambient of Hercegovina on this one day tour. Pass through the beautiful Počitelj city on your way to the incredible city of Mostar – the highlight of the tour.
Mostar is a small picturesque town, famous for its Old Bridge from the 16th century and professional jumpers who jump from the bridge into the cold river to impress visitors.
Last stop on the tour is wonderful Kravica Waterfall where you can go swimming during the summer months.
Meeting point: Trogir. For different pick-up locations (Okrug, Seget, Kaštela…) please contact us.
Meeting time: Trogir: Please arrive by 6:50 AM. The departure time may change, if so additional information will be provided upon confirmation. Other: on request
Schedule: all year around
- Explore the UNESCO town of Počitelj
- Visit the old city of Mostar with a guided walking tour
- Discover the bazaars in Mostar and enjoy traditional Turkish coffee
- See the breath taking Kravice Waterfalls and enjoy a swim in its waters
- Entrance to Kravica Waterfall (80HRK) is not included in the price – please bring cash with you
- bring your passport or ID card
- wear comfortable shoes