Route: Exclusive Captain's Route – the insider tip for individualists
The Captain’s Route ex Zadar:
* From 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, boarding time in the port of Zadar.
* The port of embarkation for passengers arriving by plane depends on the flight schedule. With transfer booking via I.D. Riva Tours and flight arrival to Zadar airport until 12:00 noon, embarkation in the port of Zadar is guaranteed. Passengers arriving later will be transferred to the first port of call for embarkation.
* The itinerary is not prescribed, but created by the captain in a flexible way. Considering wheather and sea conditions, he will show you his favourite bays and places.
* At least two nights in sheltered coves and small fishing villages.
* A maximum of three nights in major towns, visited by the route Z2, possibly not on the same days as other ships.
* Whenever possible, the group will avoid meeting groups from other boats and sharing overnight locations.
* 8-day cruise according to the itinerary
* Half board (including dinner on embarkation day, and breakfast and lunch or dinner on the following days of your cruise)
* Welcome snack
* Captain’s Dinner
* English and German speaking representatives during embarkation and disembarkation
* Guided city tour of Zadar