A guide will take you to five different places so you can taste the most delicious traditional specialties and wine while you are walking along the 1700 year old imperial town. The tour concludes with the oldest pastry shop in Split, where you will taste traditional Split’s pastries and gelato.
Rest assured, you will enjoy this food & walk tour with best highlights of Split and its delights…
Meeting point: Split center
Meeting time: for the morning tour at 10:30 AM
Duration: Approximately 4h
Schedule: from April to October
- Split culture and history served in a very tasteful way!
- 5 different stops for food tasting
- In-depth cultural and gastro experience around the city trough tasting traditional food and wine with a fun & knowledgeable local guide by your side!
- 5 different food stops: 3 restaurants; Cheese, fish pate, seafood coldstarters and homemade pasta with a glasses of wine (black or white), seafood risotto with glass of wine (black or white), 2 street food; traditional pies (“Soparnik” and “Viška” pie) and gelato
- Sightseeing of all the most important historical sights of the Old town
- All costs (food and drinks, licenced guide in English)
- It is recommended to come with casual dress
- Please let us know if you have any kind of food allergies or any kind of diet restrictions!
- Be sure to come hungry, as the samples add up to a generous meal!.