The island of Brač is better known for its famous beach, the golden horn of Croatia, Zlatni rat. But beside this natural beauty, the island of Brač is full of hidden bays and beautiful villages.
The first stop of our tour is the village of Milna: explore its old town or simply have a coffee on its waterfront. After this short break, we will start exploring the hidden bays of the northern part of the island of Brač, if lucky you could see dolphins! Then we will visit the secret navy tunnels of the islands: once a submarine shelter, back in Yugoslavia, today a safe port for small fishing boats.
After leaving the tunnels, we will stop in the bay of Stomorska and berth in front of family-run restaurant. Lunch is not included in the price but for our guests there will be able some menus at special price.
Leaving Stomorska, we will come to the Nečujam bay where you will be able to swim in this innermost cove and discover an old shipwreck.
On the way back to Trogir, we will stop in the blue lagoon on the island of Drvenik Veli, the bay of Krknjaši.
Meeting points: Okrug Gornji, Trogir, Kaštel Lukšić, Split
Departure time: please arrive by 7:50 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM. It may vary off-season.
Return time: approximately 6:00 PM. It may vary off-season
Schedule: from May to October
8.00 AM – 8.45 AM: Transportation
We will depart from Trogir with the speedboat early in the morning. Our first destination is Milna on the island of Brač.
8.45 AM – 10.00 AM: Milna, the island of Brač
Coffee break in this small picturesque fisherman village
10.00 AM – 10.30 AM: Transportation
Short speedboat ride to our next destination, the secret navy tunnels of the island of Brač
10.30 AM – 11.30 AM: Navy tunnel & hidden bay
We will start exploring the hidden bays of the northern part of the island of Brač and visit the secret navy tunnels of the islands.
11.30 AM – 2.15 PM: Stomorska
Short speedboat ride to our next destination, the village of Stomorska on the island of Šolta. The skipper will berth in front of a traditional family owned restaurant, where you can have lunch for special prices.
2.15 PM – 3.00 PM: Nečujam
Short speedboat ride to our next destination, the village of Nečujam: swimming and snorkeling in this innermost cove where you can discover an old shipwreck.
3.00 PM – 5.30 PM: Blue Lagoon, Krknjaši
After a 30′ of speedboat ride, we will get to the Blue Lagoon near Trogir. Enjoy your free time for swimming and snorkelling.
6.00 PM: Return
- Explore the best of the island of Brač on a full-day speedboat tour
- Visit the secret navy tunnels of the island of Brač
- Cruise to beautiful beaches on the northern coast of the island of Brač
- Stop in Stomorska for lunch
- Swim in the Nečujam`s innermost cove and discover an old shipwreck
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the blue lagoon of Drvenik Veli (Krknjaši)
- English speaking skipper and sailor
- Speed boat ride
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bottle of water
- Bring bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera
- Bring spare clothes, a sweater for early morning or evening
- Please note that due to the crowd in the heart of the season or changing weather conditions there is a possibility of changing the departure time (earlier/later) from the harbour or changing the itinerary if it’s necessary in agreement with the skipper on board.
- Our boat tours are at the mercy of the weather. Although we check weather forecast on daily basis, it is still not 100% reliable.