Have you ever visited the sunniest spot in Europe? Lying between the islands of Brač, Vis and Korčula, Hvar is not only about yachting and cocktail parties. The island is best known for its mild climate, the scent of lavender and other aromatic herbs which fills the air. Get lost in narrow streets, grab a glass of local wine in one of restaurants and don’t forget to buy a lavender souvenir.
After visiting the town, let’s go to the small islands just in front of the town, Pakleni islands (Paklinski islands). Dive yourself into the clear crystal water of this beautiful natural paradise. Paklenjaci are a gorgeous chain of 21 wooded islands with a crystal clear water, hidden beaches & lush tropical gardens. Pakleni islands would literally be translated as Hell Islands. It often amuses, and sometimes even worries people when they hear the translation. But the explanation is very simple and benign. It derives originally from an archaic word paklina. The meaning of that word is tar, and it refers to the pine resin once used to coat ships. The main island of Sveti Klement is also called the Big Island. It has 3 settlements among which is Palmižana – the most beautiful beach.
Meeting points: Okrug Gornji, Trogir, Kaštel Lukšić, Split
Departure time: please arrive by 6:50 AM for a prompt departure at 7:00 AM. It may vary off-season.
Return time: approximately 6:00 PM. It may vary off-season
Schedule: from May to October
9.00 AM – 10.30 AM: Transportation. We will depart from Trogir with the speedboat early in the morning. Our first destination is Island Hvar.
10.30 AM – 1PM: Have a drink on the sunniest island in Croatia,the island of Hvar with beautiful promenade and enjoy the view on the luxury yachts. Discover Hvar, get to the top of the hill where the fortress is to take stunning pictures, enjoy branch on a terrace under blossoming trees.
1.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Palmižana bay, Pakleni islands; this gorgeous archipelago is situated just next to Hvar, and You will have some free time for swimming in the Palmižana bay.
4.00 PM – 5.30 PM: Return
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Pakleni islands (Paklinski islands)
- Enjoy a pleasant walk in the sunniest town of Croatia, the town of Hvar
- English speaking skipper and sailor
- Speed boat ride
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bottle of water
- Bring bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera
- Bring spare clothes, a sweater for early morning or evening
- Please note that due to the crowd in the heart of the season or changing weather conditions there is a possibility of changing the departure time (earlier/later) from the harbour or changing the itinerary if it’s necessary in agreement with the skipper on board.
- Our boat tours are at the mercy of the weather. Although we check weather forecast on daily basis, it is still not 100% reliable.