Want to dive, but You never did it before? This adventure is perfect for beginners and advanced divers as well.
The diving location is unique in the world: an underwater museum with the stations of the Cross in a location nearby Trogir. The Via Crucis museum consists of 14 stations of the Cross, with 52 life-size statues laid on the seabed at a depth of 4-5 meters, and in addition an 8 meters tall statue of Jesus Christ at a depth of 12 meters.
In this way, diving is adapted to all, to the experienced divers, as well as to the very beginners, to those who have never experienced the stunning landscapes of the sea depth. A truly unique experience.
Meeting points: Trogir. For different pick-up locations (Okrug, Seget, Kaštela…) please contact us.
Departure time: Please arrive by 9:50 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.
Return time: you can stay at the location as long as you want until the last boat is coming back which is at 8 PM
Schedule: from May to October
10.00 AM – 10.30 AM: Training
Starting from the Trogir waterfront, we are going to the diving centre where You will get familiar with diving technique and all the equipment. Our instructors will explain You all the details about the adventure.
10.45 AM – 11.00 AM: Speed boat transfer
After training, we are driving by a speedboat to our diving spot, the under water museum in the Jelinak bay
11.00 AM – 12.30 AM: Diving
Our participants are going one by one down to the sea bed and exploring the underwater museum. After about 30 minutes of diving we are going back to the boat where we share our experiences. By the return to the diving centre You will get the discovery dive certificate, so next time you will be able to dive deeper and see other attractive locations that our Adriatic sea hides.
- Visit the Via Crucis underwater museum, a unique location in the world
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get instructed by an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Transfer by speed boat to the location
- Dive up to 10m with professional diving gear
- Professional Scuba School (PSS) diploma
- Entry ticket for the Via Crusis underwater museum
- Underwater photos of your unique experience
- You must be at least 13-years-old
- Bring swimming clothes, a beach towel and sunscreen
- Bring a bottle of water
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back or neck problems
- You can’t attend the course if you are flying during the 2 days after the tour