Hey! Welcome to Trogir.
We are so glad you decided to stay here, and hope you have a great time in Trogir. We are happy to share our special getaway with you and truly hope you get to enjoy it as much as we do. There are some fantastic restaurants and breweries in the neighborhood.
This book contains information about the accommodation and area to help you enjoy your stay. You should find everything that you need, but if you have a question that isn’t covered in here, please do get in touch and let us know how we can help.
We hope you enjoy yourself and visit again in the future!
Your Kairos travel team from Trogir with love ❤
Kairos travel location
Above & beyond: must read FAQ!
Where is my apartment?
The check-in is usually done at the Travel agency Kairos unless it has been differently agreed. The Travel agency Kairos is located at the address Trg Sv. Jakov 15, Trogir. From June to September the reception is working every day from 9 AM to 11 PM. If you are coming off-season, please contact us for further details.
The central rooms/apartments are situated in a walking zone not accessible by car, but we can provide you a parking outside the centre at some minute walking from your lodging and the reception.
The room/apartments which are in Trogir, but on the Ciovo island side, are not accessible by car too, but we can provide you a parking at about 3-minute walking from the property.
If you didn’t book your parking spot until now, please hurry up, limited places are available.
Where should I get keys if I have booked a transfer from the airport?
- If your accommodation is in Trogir center: We are going to meet you be the closest point to your apartment where the taxi can stop, usually it’s Parking Fortin, all Trogir center apartments are 2-5min walk away from the drop-off point.
- If your accommodation is on Ciovo island: the taxi driver will stop in front of our agency (keys pick up point – at the address Trg Sv. Jakov 15, Trogir.) From June to September the reception is working every day from 9 AM to 11 PM. If you are coming off-season, please contact us for further details
Where can I park my car - Trogir centre
Let’s first unload your bags and get the keys of your lodging.
Type on your google maps device “Parking Fortin Trogir“. This is the closest parking to the your lodging. It is very expensive (it costs 6€ per hour). But you can access it for free for 20 minutes, just the necessary time to meet me and drop your bags in the lodging. Please let us know your arrival time and inform us when you are at about 30 minutes from the city parking.
Let’s now find the parking location.
After unloading your luggage, endorse your parking ticket, type “AMC Trogir” on your google maps device and drive to the booked parking place. You should pay the parking fee directly at the parking.
Where can I park my car - Trogir but on Ciovo island
If your accommodation is on the Ciovo island and you are coming by car, note that you can’t drive directly to the house as it’s located in the pedestrian area.
The nearest point you can drive to is our agency, Kairos travel Trogir, where you can unload bags and park your car after.
There are 3 options of the parking nearby (all within 5-10min walking distance):
- private parking (15€ per night – it can’t be booked in advance, subject to availability upon arrival)
- parking Marina Trogir (11€ per day)
- spring/fall time you can find some street parking around Kairos office
At what time is the check-in?
For some of our accommodation the check-in is at 2PM, for others at 4PM. Please check the check-in time on your booking confirmation.
If you are arriving earlier than this, please first come straight to the reception Kairos Travel Trogir with your bags, we’ll store them there and have a walk in the town until the check-in time. If you are coming by car, just come at the reception and we will provide you immediately the access to our parking.
In some of our accommodation the self-check-in option is available. If so, we will provide you with an access code for the key box. This will allow you to check yourself into the property. Look out for the code in your inbox 1 day before arrival.
Please ensure you have the code before you travel. If not, please contact us. There’s nothing worse than arriving somewhere new (potentially at night) and not being able to get in! To get in, simply enter the 4-digit code, open the key box and take your key. If the self-check-in option is not available we will be waiting for you, don’t worry.
Documents registration & GDPR
We kindly ask you to prepare the passports/IDs of all the guests, to show them at the check-in.
A mandatory law – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires every guest to present a valid government ID upon check-in, persons other than registered guests are restricted from the apartment. As of 25.05.2018., we are obliged to inform you that when placing a reservation and checking into your booked accommodation you agree to present your personal identification documents, i.e. submit your personal data.
The personal data required are: first and last name, type and number of your personal identification document, gender, state and address of residence, with date of birth and citizenship.
Data is collected only for evidence of tourists in the Information System of Tourist Boards of the Republic of Croatia – eVisitor (Law on sojourn tax, National Gazette 152/08). The personal data is collected for statistic processing and is used by the Tourist boards, public authorities and Ministries relating to this procedure. List of departments we must provide your personal data to are the Ministry of tourism and Tourist inspection, Ministry of internal affairs and Ministry of finances – Customs authorities. Each unauthorized usage, publication, change, processing, reproduction, distribution, recording or assignment or any other form of unauthorized usage of such personal data is strictly prohibited. If you can not or do not want to provide us your information for any reason, we are not authorized to provide you accommodation service.
The App we are using to check you into the system is scanning the machine-readable zone on your document and collecting the data there available.
The check-in is done and now?
ID: Happy Moments
If there is any loss of service, please contact us.
The air conditioning remote is located on the table. It is normally set on the cool mode. Turn it on, adjusting the temperature is simple, please keep it not below 21 degree and make sure all the windows and door are closed, otherwise it will not work properly. If you experience any issues with the heating / air conditioning, please come to the reception.
Most of our properties have a boiler for heating the water. If this is your situation, please have in mind to keep the switch for the hot water always on. The boiler switch is in a set of three switches outside the bathroom’s door.
Other properties use a solar water heating system all year round and you don’t need to do anything.
In most of the cases you will find two remote controls: one for the TV and the second for the satellite box. The remote of the same brand as the TV is necessary to turn on the TV, while the other remote (turn on) to change the channel of the satellite box. If you can’t see any channel, change the input/source on the TV remote. If you experience any issues, please come to the reception.
When only one remote is available, it means that the satellite box is embedded in the TV. In this case you must choose the right input/source on the TV remote.
What You Will Find at the House
We provide a starter pack which includes three roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, a few trash bags, basic cleaning products. If you have booked an apartment, in the kitchen we provide basic spices such as salt and pepper and other commonly used spices. If a dishwasher is available, we will provide a couple of dishwasher capsules too. If a washing machine is there, a capsule will be provided as well. You will need to purchase these supplies for the rest of your stay.
Bed Linen / Towels
The beds have been freshly made up for your stay and there are towels on the bed or in the bathroom. For longer rentals, the housekeeping will arrive to bring you new towels (please put the used on the floor in the bathroom), the linen is changed once a week. We respect the environment so, if you’d prefer, they didn’t change your sheets or towels, we’d be an-ok with that! (It’s entirely your choice, however).
In Trogir centre, the garbage bins are situated in the “parking fortin street” (see the map). If you are staying in Trogir, but on Ciovo island side, you will find green garbage bins outside the house. Please throw the garbage before checking out from the property. You can recycle the beverage packing (plastic and glass bottles, cans), purchased in Croatia, and sell them back to the shops (in Trogir the service is available in the bigger supermarkets such as Kaufland and Lidl).
Please THINK GREEN and help us in our sustainability initiatives:
- turn off the air conditioner and the other electrical appliances when not in your accommodation
- use your towels more than one day: please note that according to our policy for weekly rentals, linen are changed every 7 days, while towels in the middle of a 7-day stay.
- recycle the beverage packing purchased in Croatia and sell them back to the shops (plastic and glass bottles, cans).
Safety info & rules!
11PM-7AM – please, keep the noise down
We are in a residential community and, although this is a holiday destination, it’s home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and their right to a peaceful existence!
All our properties are non-smoking. Please do not smoke inside the rooms/apartments. Feel free to smoke outdoor but remember to keep the area clean and free from cigarette butts!
Although we love animals, pets are not allowed in our rooms/apartments. The only exceptions are certified service dogs.
Dial 112 for any kind of emergency in Croatia, regardless of whether your need an ambulance, the police or the fire brigade. Your call will be dealt with as appropriate. This number works from both landlines and mobile phones.
Here is a list of the other numbers to call depending on what you need help with.
+385 112 – Police, firefighters, ambulance
+385 1 4640 800 – HAK (Croatian Automobile Club)
+385 11888 – Telephone Directory
+385 18166 – Weather Forecast
+ 385 18981 – General Information
+385 11802 – International Telephone Directory
If you are calling from a Croatian phone number – you don’t need to dial +385 (it’s a country code).
Check out time and instructions!
Check out is 10AM. Should you wish to leave later than this please contact us beforehand. If we have guests arriving it will be tricky, but we can try!
You’ve hopefully had a relaxing stay! But, before you leave, we would appreciate if you could do the following:
- Run the dishwasher (if there is any) with any final dirty plates, etc.
- Ensure all windows are closed
- No need to clean the room/apartment but please try to leave everything tidy
- Please throw the garbage before checking out from the property.
- Turn off the air conditioner and all the other electrical supplies
- Lock the door and return the keys at the reception (if leaving earlier than the reception opening hours, please contact the reception for further instructions. If you need to store your bags, feel free to do so at the reception)
Please travel safely back home and we hope to see you again soon!!
I have booked a transfer TO the airport. Where is the pick-up point?
- If your accommodation is in Trogir center: the driver will wait for you on Fortin parking (all Trogir center apartments are 2-5min walk away from the pick-up point). You can see a black van with ANTIGO sign on it.
- If your accommodation is on Ciovo island: the taxi driver will wait for you in front of our agency (at the address Trg Sv. Jakov 15, Trogir.). unless other pick-up point is agreed
Where's the Nearest?
Boat & Bus connections
From Trogir you can get by boat to….
- Okrug Gornji: the boat is departing from the main waterfront, in front of Kamerlengo fortress, from June to September, every 15 minutes, starting at 8:15am until midnight (the first ride from Okrug Gornji port to Trogir is at 7:45am).
- Okrug Donji: the boat is departing at 5pm until 12pm every day, every 30 minutes, only in summertime, from the Ciovo waterfront (in front of the Hotel Villa Sikaa).
- Slatine & Split: the boat line departs from Ciovo island, just over the old bridge, 300m left. The schedule is available on buraline.com.
- Seget Donji, Marina Baotić, Hotel Jadran, Hotel Medena, Seget Vranjica: the boat departs from Trogir waterfront, in front of Kamerlengo fortress every 15 minutes until midnight. It runs from the end of May until mid of October.
- Drvenik Veli & Mali: the Croatian national company is connecting Trogir to its two islands from the port of Soline. The port is situated at West side of Trogir centre. The schedule is available on jadrolinija.hr.
If you would like to reach any other Dalmatian island, you will have to go first to Split and grab you ferry there. Apart the national company (schedule available on www.jadrolinija.hr), another private company is connecting Split to Hvar, Korcula, Bol and Dubrovnik (schedule available on www.krilo.hr).
From Trogir’ s bus station, which is situated on the opposite side of the green open market, you can catch different local and intercity buses. The local buses are connecting Trogir to the municipalities of the island of Ciovo, to Seget, Marina and the line 37 is connecting Trogir to Split. It drives from the main road from Trogir to Split and Split to Trogir. The bus departs every 20 minutes on weekdays and Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays. A one-way ticket costs about 20 Kuna. To check the timetable of the local buses please visit www.promet-split.hr.
If you want to visit cities from other counties, you will have to take an intercity bus. Please check the schedule on www.getbybus.com. Note, Split can be also reached by an intercity bus (direct bus).
Rent a bike, e-bike or scooter …
Explore the surroundings renting a bike, e-bike or scooter. If you would like to rent one please just call or text us on +385 91 922 2330. For bike lovers we have developed a biking guide of the island of Čiovo…
|2 days||35,00 €|
|3 days||50,00 €|
|4 days||65,00 €|
|every next day||+10,00 €|
|Scooters prices from|
|125cc from||35,00 €/6h|
|E-bikes prices from|
Book your next holiday and get 10% of discount!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- 12 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1,5 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1,5 Baths
- 6 Guests